Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Blog Feature

While I'm in the midst of slowly catching up on posts, I've added a new feature on the sidebar of the blog: UPCOMING RECOMMENDED PERFORMANCES.

Check it out to the right below my Twitter Updates and Bio. It's still a work in progress but...

Since I get a lot of information from a lot of companies I'd love to see but likely won't have time to, I wanted to keep an organized place to list things I think are worth checking out. I promise to be really good about keeping it updated, with any new info I get added quickly, and old dated stuff erased quickly. I'm hoping this will be both easier for me and for you to keep up with what's going on. For now I'll probably just stick with New York-based events but that may grow depending on how this works...

In the coming weeks I want to revamp the blog a little bit with other updates, so if you have ANY suggestions at all of what you'd like to see (in terms of content, design, sidebar stuff, organization etc) or stuff you think can go, please please please let me know via the comments section here, or shoot me an email.

As always, thanks for reading! Posts about ABT, Yanira Castro, social media stuff, and more to come later this week...

No comments: