Monday, December 10, 2007

the new yorker!!! & more...

Okay, the secret is out...my internship plans have changed as of an hour ago.

Before I accepted my spring internship at Forbes Magazine's website I had also interviewed at the mother of all magazines, Conde Nast's NEW YORKER. And I found out today that they offered me the internship. At The New Yorker. The epitome of the magazine world. AHH!

So therefore I must accept it and will be doing THAT in the spring instead of Forbes. I am so thankful for all these wonderful opportunities and am overwhelmed with options...I've never been in this kind of situation before and it's crazy!

On top of that, I don't think I mentioned that last week the contemporary company I auditioned for about a month ago emailed me asking to be a guest at their workshop thing in January and also come understudy a performance the week before at City Center! So that will be a great learning opportunity to!

So much is happening so fast. This insane semester is over in 9 days and I have so much to do until then (on top of Nutcrack week 2)...but I am not complaining! :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

OMG THE NEW YORKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats freakin fantastic tay! wow, you are doing it lovey and i couldn't be more excited for ya!
oh finals week....you kill me. hang strong.
love from the west coast.