Saturday, December 1, 2007

beginning to look a lot like xmas

I cannot believe it is December.


(Rockefeller Center pic I took last year...haven't gotten over there yet this year...)

This semester has gone by so very fast and yet so very slow. And it's almost done! Tomorrow is my last day of Nutcracker rehearsals before we go onstage next week! Yes!

Yesterday's interview for BalletConnections.com went well. He said it should be up on the website in a week or so, so you'll all get to read my amusing answers to some amusing questions. I can't help but laugh at myself sometimes, but I guess that's a good thing...

I'm still fighting a bad cold so classes have been a little rough this week. I think I'm just drained from everything, but I'm hoping the adrenaline will kick in these next two weeks of finals and performances! Too much to do to be slowed down by a headache and runny nose :(

Anyway, what lifts my spirits when I'm sick is all the pretty Christmas decorations starting to pop up around the city. The lobby of my internship office was all decorated with lights and wreathes when I went in the other morning, and today my school's lobby was decked out as well. The city is so nice at the holiday time :)

No comments: