Thursday, October 28, 2010

From Halloweens Past

My brother and I. I'm guessing 1993?
Halloween has always been a favorite holiday, mostly because ballet class on that day was just slightly less serious when you're all dressed up :)

Here are some of my favorites from years past...

Halloween 2009. The theme was "Food and Drink," so Alice and I went as cookies and milk. Yes, we did barre like that!
Halloween 2009 at Radio City Music Hall. We all wore shirts with our Dance Captain's headshot on them. Good times!

Halloween 2007. One of my favorites. Yes, I did class on my "yellow brick road."

Halloween 2006.


Halloween 2004. I still remember the look on my ballet teacher's face at this one...

Halloween 2003 at Rock. Check out my hair standing tall. What a baby I was!
 
Halloween 1991? Really a baby!

Yes, I'm missing photos from a big span of years in there but...I'm sure that's a good thing! Those costumes included Miss America, a butterfly, an Indian...and that's the extent of my memory. Haha!



1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hahahahaaa! I remember that clown costume! Sheer brilliance! But I think you forgot a picture (which I just went and found but it won't let me put it in my post).