Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun Tights

Photo from WeLoveColors.com
When I'm healthy and taking a zillion classes a day, I often get bored with my usual dancewear. Same old leotards, same old tights. I get creative sometimes with more patterned leotards I made at Class In, but the tights are always blah. But I recently came across We Love Colors, a company that offers all kinds of fun choices!

Their tights and leggings are SO comfortable. They really let you move and are fine to sweat in if you're dancing, running, or whatever your workout. And they're functional too...espescially this fall, leggings with boots are so in. You can wear these to class and then just throw a sweater over them to head outside. They're super cute in bright colors (though you may want to save those for jazz class...too bright for ballet!)
Tank Leotard
Photo from WeLoveColors.com


They also make leotards, shorts, gloves, and more. Their tank leotard is not the most flattering, but it's a good basic for any dancer to have. And check out all the crazy colors they come in!

Looks like they have some fun ideas for Halloween, too.

No comments: