Sunday, November 4, 2007

good week

What is the magic ingredient that makes one class (and my resulting mood) quite good, and the next so horribly bad?

I wish I knew.

But this past week of class and rehearsal has been quite good for some unknown reason. I don't know what it is, but I felt like all of last week I had more energy or something. This weekend of rehearsal was similar. Can't explain it, but I hope it continues on this week!

I get into these modes sometimes where I realize how lucky I am right now. I go through my ups and downs a lot, but then I get to a point where I see that I really truly can't complain about my life: I'm in the best city in the world, doing what I love, at the brink of 2 possible careers, with the support of the people I love. I have to remind myself of that sometimes when I'm down -- there's nowhere else I'd rather be, no other way I'd rather be spending my time or living my life than the way it is right now.
---

Lots of stuff going on and coming up soon. I'm starting to interview for potential spring internships (seems like I just started my fall one yesterday!) along with working on my many papers/projects for the rest of the semester. Other writing assignments are popping up that I'm excited about but will keep me ever-more busy. Starting to think of audition season in the back of my mind...Classes and rehearsals as usual...

I'm counting down until Thanksgiving break (not much of a break though) and then til performances, and then til the end of the semester!

No comments: