Saturday, November 17, 2007

so tired

I am dead tired tonight from this crazy week!

The rest of my afternoon after this morning's post was quite busy. I had an internship interview that went well, but it was kind of intense! Hard to explain but it was different from what I was used to as far as those things go. Seems like a nice opportunity, and the lady said she thought it went well, but we'll see. I have some other potential opportunities for next semester coming up lately and I don't know where it will take me yet.

After that I did another interview for my other article. Mystery person #4 (who might be revealed sooner than the others) was nice and helpful like the others. I'm starting to get a sense of exactly where this article is going, so now I just have to sit down and write it!

After all that I took class and rehearsal all night as my Friday nights usually go. It probably wasn't a smart idea to take most of the week off and then hit 3 technique classes in one day. I'm quite in pain this evening, and I was feeling my foot a bit in class which hasn't bothered me in a while now, so I don't know. The last thing I need is to be injured, haha. No, I'm fine though. That's my motto: I'm fine.

Alrighty, well I really need to do some work (even though it's late!) and then get to bed. Tomorrow after school (yes, Saturday mornings I have my graduate class) and ballet I'm going to see Pennsylvania ballet at City Center to review for ExploreDance, so I'm looking forward to that. Then Nutcracker rehearsal all day Sunday. 2 more Sundays before we're in the theater! Yes!

No comments: