Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cedar Lake Reminder

Just a reminder that Cedar Lake opens its new installation, The Copier, tomorrow through Saturday at its home in Chelsea!

I'm reviewing opening night so watch for that, and try to go if you get a chance...sounds like it's going to be great. Order tickets here and enter “BLOGCP” where it says “discount code” to get a special discount for blog readers.

Also check out Evan's behind the scenes blogging here.

--

On another note, I haven't been blogging much because I'm having STILL more apartment issues. It's a long story that can wait to be told until its settled (which I really really hope is soon). Gotta love New York.

And PS- I can't believe how fast this summer went by. I just interviewed for an exciting internship for the fall and realized that Labor Day is less than 2 weeks away. Insanity.

No comments: