Still no official decision as of yet. This has been a terribly stressful couple of days.
On another note, last night I was called last minute to be in a little photo shoot for an photography exhibit at Photo Manhattan on Monday night. The photographer is doing a project with all kinds of different artists and wanted a ballet dancer to include, and somehow, being in the right place at the right time, it was me.
I'm usually super against taking dancing pictures, haha. But it was a nice experience and I hope she caught some good shots (needless to say, I'm sore today from trying to hold poses and balances and whatnot). I'll try to link to some if I dare once I get the images, and I'll post exact details of the exhibit when I know.
Pretty much today is the day to work out this leaving New York or not situation. I'm working on it...