Thursday, July 31, 2008

still up in the (birthday) air

As of now, 3pm, I still have not made a definite choice about anything. I've come to a conclusion in my head but it's not set in stone yet...

Many thanks to all for the birthday wishes and advice...I won't be home til late tonight to blog about the final decision but rest assured you will find out soon. I WILL find out soon, haha, hopefully...

In the meantime, check out my amusing birthday post from last year. Thinking back, I can't believe how much has happened in just a year. I've been up and down, way down, and way up. I've met so many wonderful people. I've been given so many opportunities. I am so thankful!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Taylor!

A Tony award best actor winner told me once, do what you love, and the money will come later. Best of luck in making your decision!

tonya said...

I realize you've probably made your decision by now, but for what it's worth, I agree with everyone else: take the dance job. You can only dance when you're young. Plus, if your goal is to be EIC of Pointe or Dance or another magazine like that someday, then I'd think they'd really value serious dance experience.

kathy with a k said...

It would be so helpful to have hindsight when making decisions like this! Unfortunately, we've got no crystal ball!
Clearly, the opportunity to dance in a company is one that can only be done now, not later.
You are gifted with many talents and a huge passion and drive. (AND you're really young!)
It may be time to dance, ballerina.