Sunday, July 6, 2008

moving and memories, p.1

One of the fun things about moving to a new apartment (besides the endless hours of packing...) is going through all your stuff and reliving memories. I spent much of this holiday weekend trying to start organizing my apartment so I can move in a few weeks (hopefully I'll sign the lease tomorrow) and in the process I came across many an old photo album and buried picture (not to mention THOUSANDS of old programs and Playbills)...

Some of these are from my time in NYC and some are not, but since I have little time an energy lately to blog in writing I thought I'd dedicate a few posts this week to some photo memories.

All of these but the last were from '04-'05 in Philadelphia...have a laugh.





This last one is in the M&M store in Times Square this past Xmas :)

No comments: