Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4 Show Photo Fun

Since I no longer have mounds of school work to do during my breaks between shows backstage, I thought right now I'd upload some pictures to share.

It's a 4 show day today, so in later breaks I'll add some more!

This first one is when we are Santa's Helpers at the North Pole. That's "Mrs. Clause" and I'm on the left.


This was from a notes session after a dress rehearsal. We're all in the lobby waiting to get corrections...I'm on the left in purple looking at my phone.


This is part of the show...after we dance at one point in the "New York at Christmas" scene, we come down on the choral stairs in the audience and sing and such. I'm in the yellow sweater.


This is part of our dressing room...we decorate BIG TIME as a competition between the two casts (blue and gold, hence the decorative colors)

No comments: