Thursday, December 11, 2008

So Much & So Little Time

Between finals and shows I haven't had a second to blog, even though there is much to update about...

Today is my day off and I have SO much to do and so little time...after I finish up school and after my family comes to the show this weekend I will do major blog updates.

For now, check out my review of Misnomer Dance Theater here. Finally got a chance to get out of my theater and into another one, haha.

It's scary how time is flying. My next day off is my official graduation date from grad school. The following Thursday day off is Christmas. And the one after that? New Years = show is over. Sad!!!

Still working out what will come of January. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

McConnell "Macky" Franklin said...

Taylor,
Wow, you have so much going on, it's NUTS! We're still hoping you'll come down to visit and let me know if I can do anything to help...
Don't die!