Saturday, January 3, 2009

RC Memory Videos

Happy New Year again, everyone.

I'm down in Florida on my mini vacation, but wanted to post quickly...

Over the last few weeks of shows at Radio City, I made myself a memory video of sorts with some of my favorite pictures and such. I'm going to put them on private settings very shortly because I don't want to get in trouble with the theater or PR people or anything (because most everything exposes backstage stuff...), but I will keep them up here at least til I return to New York on Monday so you can check them out!

Below are parts 1 and 2. I admit, I am quite possibly THE cheesiest person ever for doing this but...oh well :) If you go to my new Vimeo site you can even see clips of the actual show (taken by my grandmother, haha). Oh, and I'm also joining the Twitter craze for the new year.

Anyway, enjoy these now - they'll be password protected shortly.

Part 1

RC Memories Part 1 from Taylor G. on Vimeo.

Part 2

RC Memories Part 2 from Taylor G. on Vimeo.

No comments: