Sunday, June 15, 2008

DC day 2

...was amazing.

Detailed report to come this week when I get home and have time, finally.

I am overwhelmed with information, admiration, ideas, and so forth...this DCA conference has been amazing.

Pictures from beautiful Washington, DC also to come...I was a tourist tonight and took a trolley tour, haha. Only way to see everything in a short period of time. Next time I travel (anywhere...) I need to make time to actually see things rather than just stay long enough to what I HAVE to do.

PS- I just got back to the hotel and flipped on the Tony's just in time to see Patti LuPone accepting her award amusingly. Now anxiously awaiting Best Musical Award...In the Heights. Cool - haven't seen any of the new shows but really should make time this summer!

Ok, off to a nice full night of sleep - the first in a month - before heading back to NYC tomorrow.
Busy blogging ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you at the conference, Taylor. I'm glad you enjoyed the conference and our lovely city.

tonya said...

Sounds fascinating! I can't wait to hear about it!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

It was nice to meet you, too! What a great weekend.

Details to come...