Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the final stretch

Two more days to go of the intensive.

I'm ready for a break, but looking forward to our performances on Friday.

Today we had our last rehearsals together before the dress rehearsal/run though tomorrow afternoon. It's exciting putting together a piece, particularly the contemporary work I'm in that's totally from scratch, in just two and a half weeks. It's nice to see things through to fruition quickly.

The next two days are going to be insane (that's pretty much a given statement in every blog post, haha sorry) and then this weekend I head to DC for a few days. Hopefully I'll catch up on performance reviews once things calm down (I have like 3 to do from the past 2 weeks..oops) and I'll get a chance to blog about some other stuff going on.

No comments: