Sunday, October 26, 2008

Xmas: Discounted Tickets

Hi all,

Just FYI, if you're interested in coming to see the Christmas show I found out I get discounted orchestra seats.

My show schedule, again, is here. Shows start November 7! Regular tickets here.

For the discount, seats are right dead center in the orchestra in row WW (perfect view!). Throughout all of November and the first week of December (til 12/5) these tickets are only $36. However every weekend for the whole run they go up to $105. Through December during the week they are $72. Normally these seats sell for $172 every show.

If you're interested in coming at the discounted rate, LET ME KNOW asap via email (taylorjgordon (at) gmail (dot com).

I need to turn in a form at least a week in advance with credit card information for payment.

I also get to give backstage tours :)

Off to prepare for a full week of stage rehearsals!

No comments: