Friday, February 15, 2008

exhaustion

Apologies for not posting earlier today at all. It's been a long day.

I'm so tired tonight, and as I've mentioned recently, things are starting to catch up with me nowadays and I need rest. Today was another heavy ballet day, and my foot (which has achilles bursitis, if you haven't been keeping up) is not getting better. I'm sure this is because I refuse to take time off...but I'm suffering the consequences now and STILL won't stop. Ugh.

On the bright side, I feel like my variation for next week's little performance is coming along slowly but surely. After 3 hours of class (and 1 in the morning), I ran it to the ground tonight, several times back to back. There's something so oddly satisfying about pushing til the last drop of energy. And then going further.

Anyways...I got a copy of the new issue of movmnt also this afternoon, with my article on injuries. I'm on the contributors page as well, which is nice...although I make myself laugh...I wrote my bio to be all serious and listing what I've done, whereas most of the others are much more fun and amusing. Haha hey that's me. The issue is great though...I'll write more about it all later, but go get a copy if you can.

Goodnight.

No comments: