Friday, December 21, 2007

updates

How is it that even when I'm done with all my work I still can't find time to blog? Haha.

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, but I did just post (after a month's absence..oops) over on The Winger, so take a look. Just a general roundup of recent events.

A friend took me to see an interesting version of Nutcracker tonight...perhaps a review will come soon, but nothing official. It was very very different, let's just leave it at that, haha.

Oh, and I took class yesterday after not having it for a week (performing is different from taking class...20 minute warm up in socks in the dressing room with Britney Spears and hyper dancers blasting in the background doesn't count). I'm a bit sore, including my Achillles which has yet to be checked out but will be when I'm home next week.

There's a quick update...happy Friday.

No comments: