Sunday, September 12, 2010

FFD Tickets Bought!

I'm excited :)

Since I can't dance myself for a while now, I'm trying to make a point of seeing as much dance as I can in the meantime. There's so much to learn from just watching. I'm looking forward to seeing a whole slew of companies at Fall for Dance...just bought tickets for 3 programs:

The Miami City Ballet program
The San Francisco Ballet/Paul Taylor program
The Keigwin/Corella Ballet program

I also want to see the ABT/Semperoper program but may try to squeeze that in later...

I went online at 10:45am when tickets went on sale at 11am, only to find that I was in an online "waiting room" at number 1300+. Yikes. Luckily it moved quickly once 11am came. By 11:45 I was placing my order and ready to go. And I got orchestra seats for 2 of the 3 programs, so that's good. I sort of can't stand sitting up in the mezzanine at City Center, *especially* at Fall for Dance because audience members are not...the greatest. But this shouldn't be too bad.

Looking forward to getting back to the city and seeing some dance!


No comments: