Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ABT summer audition results

Dear Taylor,

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you of your acceptance to American Ballet Theatre’s 2008 Collegiate Summer Intensive from May 27 to June 13. We look forward to your participation in our program!

Collegiate Summer Intensive
Dates: May 27 – June 13, 2008
Location: American Ballet Theatre
-----

Don't know if I'll end up attending, but I appreciate their timely response! Usually these things take forever to get back to you and you wait eagerly by the mailbox (used to be the real life mailbox in my day, now it comes by email!) for weeks.

More on movmnt last night soon...I also posted on the Winger about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! My younger sister participated last year and LOVED it, and even wanted to go back again.