Sunday, February 24, 2008

mini performance & dinner

Tonight was our little student showcase performance, and it was quite fun.

I'll write more tomorrow, but it went well overall. My variation was a little shaky but it came together. Our group piece from Swan Lake was fun, though. We had a nice little audience, bigger than we were anticipating, and in general it was good.

Some of my family came to visit, so afterwards a whole bunch of us went out to dinner to celebrate the performance and a belated celebration of my graduation. There were a lot more of us than planned, but it was really nice to have both my real family and my ballet family (ok, corny) there together for once. We had yummy Japanese food and laughed a lot.

More details (and photos hopefully) to come, but big thank you to all who came to support us and to my friends and family!

No comments: