Thursday, February 28, 2008

new yorker state of mind

Had a long day at my internship today, so I don't have much to blog about dance-wise. Work is going well though...my boss is going away in a few weeks and I'm going to be in his place for a day or two, so I'm learning more than I normally would so I can take over for that short time. It's good, just a big responsibility.

Other good news is that CN decided to start paying interns a stipend starting in March. Yay, haha. It's like, nothing, but it's something. Just a little extra money for food and travel, but it was nice to find out about that today.

I have a ton of work to catch up with tonight...getting my teacher's e-newsletter to go out March 1, working on the other studio's newsletter layout, finishing my review of Vishneva last weekend (see, behind!), and more.

Will try to blog more interestingly this weekend, haha.

No comments: