Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm an e-news editor

Official as of this morning when the February issue came out...I am the new webmaster/e-newsletter editor of my ballet teacher Kat Wildish's website. She asked me to take it over recently, and today my first issue went out to her huge mailing list after working on it all week.

Since I only copyedit and format it rather than actually create content, I can argue that this is perhaps one of the most informative newsletters out there for dancers! She lists auditions, performances, healthy tips, and TONS more, and even though it's focused on being an update for her (1000+) students, ANY dancer/dance fan will love it. It comes out twice per month, and I highly encourage everyone to subscribe!

See today's issue here.
Newsletter Archives here.

No comments: