Wednesday, February 20, 2008

busy day

Today has been a day similar to the many I had last semester where I have a million places to be at the same time and everything seems to be happening at once. Luckily I thrive of this, but it's been a little stressful.

Earlier a friend and I rented a studio to rehearse our variations for this weekend's little performance since our normal teacher/coach has been away the past few days. I'm glad we did it, but it's kind of hard to get stuff done when you don't have someone there yelling at you, haha. My teacher yells a lot...but in a good way :)

After that I had an interview for a paid internship at this one magazine...it sounds like a great opportunity, but it's full time which is a little daunting to me at this point. We'll see what happens.

Tonight I'm rehearsing with ANOTHER friend because we're trying to get it together to make audition videos to send to companies. I haven't made time to do this the past 3 audition seasons, haha, so I definitely have to now. We're working on it...

Then I'm going to see New York City Ballet tonight for the last time this season. I'm excited to see their West Side Story Suite...they sing! Review to come on ExploreDance later this week.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be at NYCB tonight, too (specifically for West Side Story Suite). Maybe I'll see you on the promenade at intermission!