Thursday, November 15, 2007

the energizer bunny

I feel like the Energizer Bunny this week...I just keep going and going and going, haha.

I had work all day today. Whenever I say work, I mean my internship. And it only feels like "work" because it's in an office. It's really quite enjoyable. Today I got to go to another press event, this time for Walmart, and my boss came with me. Like Target the other day, they had some nice things they showed us that are set to be in stores in the spring. Got some nice swag (aka free stuff) out of the deal :) and got to talk more to my boss (she's too nice to be a "boss") about jobs and such.

School tonight was the usual. I'm starting to realize how little time there is left in the semester. I only have 3 more Thursday nights of classes thanks to Thanksgiving next week. This semester has flown by! Probably because I've done ten thousand things in the span of 3 months.

I've gotten some more comments on my thesis post over at The Winger if you want to check 'em out. It's so nice to hear from people! More people should comment on THIS blog too, since lately I've been getting some new readers...

Another super busy day tomorrow like yesterday. I finally have a chance to take class since I've barely had time to do so all week. After morning class I'm interviewing my teacher (she's amazing) for an ExploreDance article. Then I have an internship interview (the first interview in a while where I'm not the one asking the questions, haha). Then another interview for my other article (4th of 5). Then taking class the rest of the evening as I usually do on Friday nights. It's funny how right now class is like my reward for getting everything else done, whereas many times it feels like something I just have to do or have to get over with. Maybe that makes me appreciate it more.

No comments: