Tuesday, November 13, 2007

more intern fun

Today was another fun day at work (internship).

I got to go to a press event for a new design collection for Target. Fun! They have some cute stuff coming out in January.

The rest of the day we had another photo shoot. I like the days when we shoot because I'm not at a desk all day (as much as I enjoy my cubicle...and I'm not being sarcastic!). It's more interactive and fun. Everyone at the magazine is so nice. Today was exciting because the photo editor made cupcakes and brought them in, haha. Oh the things that brighten a day...

More interviews coming up this week. For this website I'm going to write for I get to interview my ballet teacher! Pretty excited about that one...haha I'm a dork beyond words.

This week is going by really fast and I have sooo much work to do. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! I'm going home to the family, which will be a nice (short!) break. So much to do before then though...just trying to keep everything in control.

No comments: