Tuesday, November 20, 2007

getting work done

I'm finally starting to make a dent in the pile of work I have to get done for the rest of the semester.

Last night I finished my (exceedingly long) draft of my thesis on dance writing and the shift from print to the internet. What was supposed to be a 10-15 page draft with roughly 20 sources turned out to be 23 pages with 62 sources! Did I go a bit overboard or what? Well, that's how I do things I guess.

I also just finished my review of Pennsylvania Ballet, which should be up over at ExploreDance.com soon.

I still have a ton to do, but luckily my internship let me out early today because of the holiday, so I have some extra time I wasn't counting on. I'm trying to get as much done now so I can pretend to have a REAL break over Thanksgiving. I probably won't update as much while I'm home from Wednesday night - Sunday. Happy (almost) Thanksgiving :)

No comments: