Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Forbes

I can officially announce that my spring internship next semester will be at Forbes Magazine. It's an editorial internship with their website, and though I'm not the best with business, it's a great opportunity that I signed on to this afternoon.

I did have another internship interview with a big name magazine today, but I won't hear from them for quite a while and it seemed best to go with the one that was offered right away. It's a good name and a good environment. And there's a few other things in the works for next semester so we'll see how it goes...

PS- the cold that was coming on has definitely hit me hard tonight. Not fun :(

2 comments:

Emma said...

Forbes, thats impressive, yay congrats tay!

Anonymous said...

Forbes is fantastic! I am planning on applying too. Did you send any recommendations with your job application?