Tuesday, January 15, 2008

made, REmade!

Just days after I posted about my memories of being in an episode of MTV's MADE about becoming a ballet dancer, I found out they made a new, similar episode with a girl who wants to be a dancer! Apparently it aired this weekend, but seeing a I don't have cable and rarely watch TV I missed it.

Thanks to the internet, however, you can see the full episode any time! So far I've only watched the first part (my computer and internet service are both sooo awful...) but it's really amusing. I'm sorry, but reality television is SO NOT reality. Watching it brought back even more memories of our months with the camera crew at Rock and the realization of what happens behind the scenes.

Anyway, if you get a chance go watch the episode!

Here's the opener:

2 comments:

Christina said...

I just watched the whole thing. And it is fairly ridiculous...ah, reality TV.

Taylor said...

I still haven't gotten to see the full thing, but I agree...

I think it's awful that the limited exposure of dance in pop culture (MTV) is really realy fake.