Saturday, January 26, 2008

Top 10 College Moments

I'm working on a long post for The Winger to sum up the fact that I finished college, and in the process I came up with my top 10 moments of the past 2 1/2 years of college and dancing. There were many more good moments but here are some highlights


TOP 10 COLLEGE MOMENTS
in chronological order

1. Moving to my dream city

2. Getting an internship at Pointe Magazine & seeing my first real (short) article printed

3. Dancing a soloist role in Balanchine’s Raymonda Variations with BAE

4. Working with big names in dance at BAE

5. Meeting the best teacher in the world

6. Finding the guts and opportunity to interview important people

7. Cashing my first major paycheck for performing with a ballet company

8. Having my website take off and getting writing opportunities from it

9. Starting my internship at The New Yorker

10. Realizing that all the hard work paid off as I graduate and move forward with both careers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot to accomplish in two-and-a-half years!