Thursday, March 20, 2008

whirlwind two days

The past two days have been absolutely INSANE! Yesterday was the heaviest ballet day I've had this semester, and today was the heaviest work day! Two totally different aspects of my life, but equally exciting...

I'm still having computer issues, on top of not having a moment to sit down and blog without being interupted by a thousand emails, so this has to be brief. BUT I promise on my bus ride home to Boston for Easter weekend (Saturday morning) I will write details about it all...the bus I take has wonderful WiFi so thank goodness for that.

Yesterday, the company had a master class with a teacher from Paris Opera Ballet, followed by a good rehearsal where I actually got to dance!

Then I went to teach as I usually do on Wednesdays. We got another minute done of choreography, so we're finally making progress.

There's a lot more to write about yesterday but just can't right now...

Today I was filling in for my boss all day at The New Yorker. I felt confident that I knew what I was doing, and he left me an extensive (humorous) list of directions for everything I needed to do, but the morning brought some surprises. Such is life in the publishing industry...luckily there were people around to help (patiently) and everything was good, but it added a bit of stress, haha. I spent the ENTIRE day there, staying way late because I can't be in as much tomorrow. I enjoyed it though, and having the extra responsibility was exciting.

More details on everything to come...also got a few more writing assignments for some different things and more...I've been getting e-mails from blog readers lately, too, which I love!!! So please keep those coming...despite my insane schedule I find these emails refreshing and fun to answer :)

No comments: