Sunday, April 13, 2008

reviews & rehearsal

My two recent reviews for ExploreDance have finally been posted:

Petronio here
Ballet Tech here

News of the day is that I started rehearsals this afternoon for this little performance in May. It's part of the New York's Amazing Play festival, and a girl who takes class with me sometimes is directing a short piece and asked if I'd be a part of it. I haven't gotten a chance to read the full play yet so I'm not sure where our dance fits in, but it's me, the director, and one of the actresses that do a dance to "celebrate spring." It's pretty! It's something to look forward to anyway...a week of shows before I start the ABT intensive (which I just received paperwork for...amusing...I'll leave it at that for the moment...) so it should be fun.

After rehearsal I had a private with my teacher like last week, and she basically killed me again, haha. I'm already sore. It's a good soreness though...if there is such a thing.

Anyways...lot's going on in the week ahead. I've finished 2 big articles and have 1 more to go before tomorrow...I get to dance in my usual rehearsals this week because one girl is out so I get to fill in...and some other busy stuff going on. Fun fun.

No comments: