Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RKB Dress Rehearsal

While all the other bloggers were at the fabulous preview of Cedar Lake's Glassy Essence installation (wish I could have made it to catch up with everyone...I'm going on Saturday though...) I was at the dress rehearsal for RKB's performances this weekend.

It was so great to finally see the piece we had been rehearsing all this time go onstage with costumes and lighting and everything. I admit I was a tad jealous I wasn't up there dancing :( haha it's okay though. I'm in the program at least :) that was a nice surprise. The company looks great and it's going to be a good show for everyone, I'm sure. Some of the tech stuff was still shaky but it was still just the process. I'm looking forward to seeing the real deal with the audience on Friday night.

I should take this moment to say how glad I am that I got to be a part of these rehearsals and everything the past few months. What a good experience.


--
Lots of reviews and excitement in the next few days...RKB, Cedar Lake, Yasuko @ the Kitchen, Take Dance Co. blogger rehearsal preview, and more...

No comments: