Sunday, September 12, 2010

My New Hobby



I guess boredom breeds creativity!

Day 5 at home in Massachusetts unable to walk - I'm already sick of television and sick of being sick from painkillers, so I decided to branch out today. My mom has made a hobby/side business out of making jewelry and she's actually really good at it. I used to love beads and crafts when I was little but somehow my attention span never lasted - I don't think I could sit still long enough to get much done. Well, now I'm forced to sit still. I made 10 pairs of earrings this afternoon, and it was fun!

I used to be a big earring-wearer...super bunhead matching my earrings to my leotard everyday. Then I got busy. Nowadays I throw on my usual plain old silver hoops and that's it unless it's a special occasion, but I really like these fun ones I made :) May make more throughout the week since I have a few more days of boredom at home...I'm taking orders :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY THIS IS AWESOME!

So over the weekend a grinch climbed through my bedroom window and stole my laptop, cable box, steves ps3 and MY JEWELRY BOX OF EARRINGS!!!!

I will definitely be taking some orders from you they are really super cute and I have not one pair of earrings left.